How to register
Ended on Oct 12
From Oct. 13 – Oct. 19
1. Sign Up
2. Select Registration items
3. Receive Registration Acknowledgement
- By Oct 19 (Wed), 2022
|KST International member||Physician||USD 100||USD 150||USD 150|
|Resident/Trainee, Nurse, Coordinator, etc.||USD 50||USD 80||USD 80|
|Non-member||Physician||USD 200||USD 250||USD 250|
|Resident/Trainee, Nurse, Coordinator, etc.||USD 100||USD 120||USD 120|
|Gala Dinner||USD 50||USD 50||USD 50|
*Move the horizontal scroll in mobile
- As of October 13, the standard registration rates will be applied.
- Standard registration fees are higher than pre-registration fee rate and is only available until October 19 (Wed), 2022 through the website.
- Registration during the congress period(November 17-19) will be available.
- ATW 2022 will be held offline and on-site only. (Cannot attend online)
- After you complete your registration, please visit My Page to check your registration information.
- If you would like to become a member of international KST member, please visit the website below. https://www.mykst.org/eng/content/member/signup_info.php
|Your registration fee includes below|
- No additional fee is required for attend to the 13th Deceased Donor Organ Transplant Workshop (DDOT).
- Participation to the workshop should be registered through the ATW 2022 registration system.
- Participation is on a first come, first-served basis.
- Confirmation of your attendance and the detailed information on the workshop will be provided individually after the registration close on October 12, 2022.
- For the detailed program, please click HERE.
Satellite Program: DDOT 안내_Fr
|Session||Date & Time||Venue|
|November 16 (Wed): Satellite Program||[Session 1] Surgical Techniques of DDOT||November 16 (Wed) 12:10-14:10||Biomedical Research Institute, SNUH, Korea|
|[Session 2] Deceased Donor Organ Transplant Using Pig Model (Hands-on)||November 16 (Wed) 14:10-18:00|
Payment for registration fee should be made by Credit card or Wire Transfer.
- Registration Acknowledgment will be sent to you via e-mail within a day after your payment.
- Payment by credit card is available only through the ATW 2022 website.
- All service charges of credit card are to be paid by the registrant.
- The actual debit amount is subject to change according to the exchange rate.
- The merchant name on your credit card statement will be ‘Eximbay’.
- All bank remittance charges are to be paid by registrant.
- The sender’s name should be same as registrant’s name. If they are not identical, please send the copy of the wire transfer slip to the ATW 2022 Secretariat by e-mail ([email protected]) after writing the registrant’s name on the bank remittance receipt.
- Registration Acknowledgement will be sent to you via e-mail within three days.
- You can check the payment status at ‘My page’.
- Payment status will be changed from ‘Payment needed’ to ‘Complete’ within three weeks upon clearance of your payment.
- Registration without appropriate payment will not be honored until the full payment is received.
- After you complete your payment, you can download your receipt at ‘My page’.
- If you wish to cancel your registration, please contact the ATW 2022 secretariat ([email protected]). Cancellation must be notified to the Secretariat in writing by an e-mail.
- All refunds will be made after the congress.
- All bank service charges and all administration fees will be deducted from all congress registration refunds.
- Please refer to the below cancellation policy.
|Cancellation by October 19 (Wed), 2022||100% Refund|
|Cancellation after October 19 (Wed), 2022||No Refund|